Monday, October 31

Today is Halloween, (warning white story emerging) I remember back in the day me and my brother used to dress up and then take pictures before going out trick-or-treating on our block. Those were good times; by the time my sister was going out we were too old. I hate it when people who are really way too old to be out come to my door, or when parents bring their baby who is like all of 2 months old, cause obviously the candy isn't for them. That’s just my little rant. It’s cool when you get little kids who are really excited about the night, which makes getting up off the couch worth it. haha.

Lets see, went to the my old high school's homecoming on Friday to watch my sister sing the national anthem with like 5 other girls. They sounded good and didn’t mess up so that’s all we can really ask for right?

On Saturday went to the USC football game. It’s pretty crazy the whole campus is crowded with cardinal and gold. I wish UCR had a football team so I could root for them, they wouldn't be any good, but it would be cool nevertheless to root for the school you actually went to, or so I’ve heard.

Hmm not much else going on right now, I'm blogging because new wave was threatening bodily harm and I was quite fearful of my life. Anyway, hope all is going well. I'll review some movies, tv shows or whatever else I do whenever I get a chance too.

1 comment:

Hedwig said...

wow that was a lot of white stories in one blog. i, too, got a bodily harm threat from new wave. i will blog soon i suppose about something lol.