Monday, October 31

Some random thoughts:


- I am excited about this movie Perhaps Love for a number of reason. 1. It has been chosen as the official entry into next year's Academy Awards for Hong Kong, 2. It has a Moulin Rouge feel to it, 3. It is a musical and 4. Jacky Cheung and Takeshi Kaneshiro star in it. It is suppose to be released December in Hong Kong so maybe, just maybe when I'm there I can catch it. Oh the joy.

It is coming out around the same time as the The Promise, China's entry for the Academy Awards.

- This is more for Dorkus. I finally caught up on my Gilmore Girls eps and I'm pissed. I'm about to jump couch on this darn show if things don't get better. I know they are bring Jess back but seriously I'm TIRED of watching Rory be this rich bitch pretty pretty princess. Yuck. I really don't like watching rich people be rich. It bugs me. I guess that's why I could never like a show like the O.C. because it is just rich white people talking aobut how sad it is that their lives are hard when they are so freaking rich.

No comments: