Friday, October 14

Some random thoughts:

- Because no one was really using the chatterbox, my account ended which is why you see the bad id info on the side. If you guys want it back let me know and I'll start it up again.


- The reviews for Elizabethtown are pretty negative. I have no interest in seeing it because Kristen Dunst bugs me. Here is another review.


- The Curious George movie comes out in 2006 and even though it is for kids I think it looks pretty cute. Will Ferrell, Drew Barrymore, David Cross and Eugene Levy all lend voices to the film. Oh and Jack Johnson does the theme song.

3 comments:

bleed like me said...

natalie portman sucks. at least the dunst has one good movie under her belt: "BRING IT ON!"

i said burr, its cold in here

Hedwig said...

i'm wondering...does ANYONE like kirsten dunst? it seems like everyone i know hates her. i am not a huge fan either. i liked her in little women hehe.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Natalie = Hot and sexy
Dunst = I want to play with your boobs (thanks for the tank top jumping around in Eternal Sunshine)