Sunday, August 7



X-Games XI 2005 - Grade: A
I saw three of these events:
(Thursday Night) Moto-X best Trick
(Saturday Day) Skateboard Vert Best Trick
(Saturday Day) BMX Vert Best Trick

This is my third year attending X-games. Moto-X best trick was an okay experience, I think Freestyle is much better, but the crap these idiots due is amazing. I think I'd have enjoyed it more if I didn't arrive 4 hours earlier than I needed to and didn't have to sit in the sun for 4 hours staring at the ground. That aside I saw some crzy men do crazy crap on motor bikes and of course watch them hurt themselves when they mess up.
Skateboard was great. This was the event I wanted to see most and these guys really are amazing that they do this kind of stuff on a skateboard. NOt much to say, but I am glad I went and as a bonus for going to Skateboard I got to see BMX which was actually more enjoyable than skateboarding. These guys are INSANE! They're all insane... skate, bike, moto, whatever. You guys are nuts and that's why I watch you do stuff I wouldn't even attempt in my sleep and drunk.

No comments: