Friday, July 15

Its been a while (a long while to the person who runs this blog..haha) since i last blogged so alas here is the ongoings of Darth.

I'm currently sitting at my desk at work with very little motivation to look through my work. I have some legistaltion briefs in front of me, but i'm having an ADD type day and cant concentrate. Got most of my work done, but its just taking longer than it should. On a plus side I am going to be giving up writing the newsletter for my boss beginning next week, i know dorkus and new wave are quite upset tht they will no longer be informed with Tom's messages, but alas i'll be leaving them in good hands. I am also getting new responsibilities here in the office that should help me in the next year when i will be needing a new job, so thats a plus.

Elbow Infection (O) F-
Thanks to hedwing and bleed like me for their medical help this past week. It has been a painful and gross looking week for my left elbow. On monday it looked really bad, but i'm happy to report that I am doing much better and can almost lean on my left arm without pain..baby steps..baby step.

Batman (2005) B+/A-
I really liked this movie a lot, it went back to the Batman of the early 90s, dark, scarier, better acting, less comic-booky. A well made film with great visuals all around. I think i'll probably see it again. Wow i haven't seen a lot of movies recently....haha

Bowling is not going well, our team is in a big cold streak, can't seem to get on track, i had been struggling til yesterday when i sort of broke out of my slump. We only have 7 more weeks to maintain first place and get our trophy, thats all I really want.

Well hopefully this has killed a few minutes of you day, i know it has for me, i'll try to blog more often. I just always get lazy...so very lazy....maybe if i had a helper monkey to do this for me it would be easier...hmmm helper monkey.......

No comments: