Friday, June 24

I think it's been awhile since I've blogged. I'm starting to get death threats from New Wave. So here goes.

(M) Mr and Mrs Smith (Doug Liman, 2005) Grade: A
Now I don't want to hype it up for people who haven't seen it, but I just want to say I really enjoyed this movie. It was funny and entertaining for the whole 2 hours. And with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie starring, well, you have something for everybody. Angelina Jolie is sooo flippin hot in this movie. And those of you who know where that (old) IKEA is on the 60 fwy - you might recognize it in the movie.

(O) My cousins' graduation party (My cousins' house, June 18, 05) Grade: A+
Cup O Noodles and I attended my cousins' (joint high school and jr high school) graduation party last Saturday and had sooo much fun. Jousting, obstacle course (totally American Gladiator style), a bouncer, swimming pool, cotton candy machine, slushee machine, bbq, waterballoons, people getting injured on the obstacle course (includes everyone), people getting thrown in the pool, hanging out with fun cousins, Cup O Noodles getting interrogated by my 12 year old cousin...Good times! My cousins are awesome! It was unlike any party I'd ever been to. The quintessential 'end of the school year' party.

Sidenote: I borrowed My Flesh and Blood from Cup O Noodles. Overall, I thought it was really good. Very heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I think within the first ten minutes I wanted to cry; some parts of the documentary are a bit hard to watch. I am grateful for women like Susan Tom, who have such big hearts and the capacity to put others' needs before theirs.

1 comment:

Curelover said...

sounds like your end of the school year party was off the hook. nice stuff.