Friday, May 20

(O) Orlando, Florida. (Depths of Hell). Grade: F
Sticky, humid, gross, land of unruly children and Disney, need I say more? This is my third time here, and it seems to get worse every time. And getting a ticket for going 67 mph on the freeway doesn't help either. (The speed limit is 50 mph, set by Disney. Bastards). The only good thing was going home and sleeping in my own bed, and getting to see Cup O Noodles.

Random stuff:
- I'm so busy at work, I don't know where to begin. My solution? Procrastinate even more. No really, I should get back to work. After done blogging of course.
- Star Wars fans (Mac, Darth, Cup O Noodles) - you guys are crazy. Hope you enjoyed the movie.
- I think I'm retiring from going to shows. I was going to see the Ravonettes w/ New Wave, but I think I'm too old to go to a show in the middle of a week. I lack the energy.
- How come no one's blogging? Time for New Wave to start sending threats....

No comments: