Tuesday, May 3

No American Idol Talk this time (but I'm tempted). Goodbye Anthony.

First... YES... I need..... NEEEEEEEEED to see the new Star Wars. I too am a HUGE dork and must see all of them. And this one actually looks like it's gonna be good.

Nine Inch Nails... okay, this isn't a review because I haven't finished listening to the album but I think I'm probably halfway through it. I was very excited about this album but it's not doing it for me. Music either needs great hooks or it as to be layered with so much going on it's interesting... or it has to create a mood in some atmospheric sense. The single really had my hopes up because it was good and then 2 minutes into the single it had a GREAT synth hook. However this album is lyrically minimal (so far). Repeating the same lines over and over and over. I'll still finish it and then listen to it all over again but... I don't know. It's been 5 years and I know he says he plans on releasing another album next year... but I don't know. Please note, this is not my final opinion. Hopefully it changes.

Others please let me know your opinions so far.

No comments: