Thursday, April 28

New Wave Girl, please forgive me.

Until last night Constantine and Carrie were the only two who have not been in the bottom three. How then does one of the those people drop past 4 people and get kicked off? First, I thought Constantine's performance was gawd awful tuesday night... but if you combine all his performances, he's entertaining to watch, and his Queen song blows away anything Scott or Anthony have ever done combined.

I wouldn't have voted for Constantine Tuesday night anyway.. but... Vonzell was in the bottom 3? OVER SCOTT!? Honestly I really don't get it but I trully am finding it very humorous because whoever wins... it won't be Scott. These results have created drama which is fun and this has taken away the predictability factor which is good for reality tv as well. I believe people will be tuning to not see who wins each week, but to now see how long will Scott last. It sorta changes the dynamic of the show.

When they asked Constantine and Scott to pick which side they should go to, I laughed when Scott went to the winner's side... I thought he figured he'd be booted off and was being funny (and he probably was joking) but I give him credit for believing in himself enough to not resign to defeat, that's something to be admired.

Anyway... for the last 3 weeks I've been saying "Bye Scott", so now this week I'm saying "Goodbye Anthony" and maybe Scott will finally get the boot.

No comments: