Sunday, February 6

(O) The Reproductive System Exam (2005, Castro)
Grade for the hours spent studying for this exam: D
Grade I want to get on this exam: A realistically B-
Grade I'm going to get on this exam: C-/D+

"Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina!"-Kindergarden Cop

I listed it under O for other as well as for orgasm haha. I give studying a D not an F b/c it didn't really "damage" my life; it's actually going to "help" my life b/c I need to learn it to become a Dr. However, I would like to have the ~9 hours i've spent studying today and the ~10-12 hours of my life i'm going to spend studying tomorrow back PLEASE. I went over 19 hours of lecture/lab material today....and i have oh, 20 more to go tomorrow. And NO i'm not cramming I studied on monday, wed and thurs.

While I enjoyed learning about the male/female orgasm and how to treat sexual dysfunction, I really don't appreciate looking at diseased hoo-has and wee-wees or more techinically vaginas and penises.

Look out for my upcoming review of Pap/Pelvic and Rectal exam day! People actually get paid to be mock patients for us---they better get paid alot!!

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Hope you don't find any gerbals during the mock rectal exams.