Monday, February 7

(M) Troll. (1986, John Carl Buechler) Grade: B

I watched this movie the other day as I was sick and the remote control had fallen on the side of my bed and i was to lazy to get it. I used to watch this movie all the time on Saturday afternoons on KCOP, its a "horror" movie in genre, but to be honest its a fun filled movie for the whole family. An evil Troll named Torok possesses a young girl and makes her go into people's apartments and turn them into plants and pods to grow more Trolls. Whats great is the random characters in the movie, the potters (and yes they are harry sr. and harry jr.), and the next door neighbor Rep. Sonny Bono. Yes it truly is a bizarre movie and a blast from my past. One of my favorite moments was when the little girl brings home a midget for dinner with her family, it was pretty random. Anyway if you are looking to kill some time I highly suggest watching this movie for a good laugh, and stupid special effects.

No comments: