Friday, February 25

(M) The Grudge (2004, Takashi Shimizu) Grade: C
Hey Buffy... where were all the vampires? Alright so the other night Dorkus, Rancid, and myself all watched this movie. I can't speak for the two people curled up under a blanket but I thought the movie was okay I guess. However I was pretty much saying what the hell is going on every 10 minutes. So here is what I gathered, somebody goes crazy in a house and kills everyone... the rage of that person stays in the home and haunts and eventually if not instantly kills anyone who enters the home. They may die in the home or they may die away from the home but the rage posses these people or follows them and then kills them. Not all the ends of this story are wrapped up and not everything is explained which is probably why I sat there with a stupid look of confusion on my face (different than my normal everyday stupid look of confusion with life look). Anyway there are a lot of elements from The Ring in here also. The little kid in this movie is cool though.

No comments: