Thursday, January 13

(TV) Simpsons: "Deep Space Homer." (1994,Fox, Season Five DVD) Grade:A-
Thoughts: Proving once again this show is genius ...."You're right, Marge. Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day I kept saying, 'I'll go a little later. I'll go a little later.' And then when I got there, they told me he'd just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he would ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again! I'm going into space right now!"-Homer"


so if you have been living under a rock you all should have heard the announcement from Apple on Tuesday regarding the ipod shuffle and the mac mini. pretty cool stuff if you ask me :). anyone thinking about getting a pod but don't want to shell out the funds might want the ipod shuffle.

No comments: