Wednesday, December 22

Rancid girl - are you kidding me? Traffic exists in Orange County too, i.e. the Orange Crush. Just ask me, New Wave, or Darth. We have all braved the traffic at one point. I think an hour drive from Costa Mesa to Irvine is even worse bc it is only 12 miles away, it should only take 20 minutes. I hate holiday traffic.

Okay, for my Christmas "party" we had a Christmas buffet lunch set up in the hallway, where everyone lined up like we were in prison or Hometown Buffet (same diff?). We had picnic benches set up in our downstairs sales department, complete with fancy tablecloths and colored napkins. And afterward, they had a "Chinese" raffle, which I'm still trying to figure out. Can anyone shed some light on this? At my old job, they also used the term "Chinese overtime" which basically means you don't get any overtime. Why so racist?!

Also, Darth - your capacity for useless trivia amazes me.

No comments: