Thursday, December 2

Here's some random musings: The word "blog" is one of the new entries in the Webster dictionary this year. Hurrah for blog! I like that word. It sounds quite funny and can be used as a noun (i.e. She started her own blog today) or a verb (i.e. I am blogging as we speak)!
Paris Hilton (heiress extraordinaire) was seen wearing a shirt that read (front) "Im hot" and (back) "Your not." Oh, if only she was smart enough to know her shirt makes no sense without the necessary apostrophes and conjunctions. (I'm just saying is all...)
The holidays are the most depressing time of year (highest suicide rate) and I read an article about how many Christmas songs are depressed lil' diddies (i.e. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas). Hm, that gets you in the spirit. I guess on the bright side, you can find out which of your neighbors are the most tacky (i.e. excessive Christmas decorations and lights) and the most lazy (i.e. the length of time it takes for them to clean up their eye-sore displays). In the meantime, I'll just continue to be freaked out each time I drive by the house with four large blowups of Santa, Snowman and Elves. Scary.

No comments: