Friday, November 5

Hey everyone, know what sucks...being sick....i have been out of commission (like the karate kid!). Interesting about the election here in Orange County, George Bush got something like 75% of the vote here in OC and Barbara Boxer got something like 55% of the vote. My question is how do these two very different people share votes? My theory is name recognition...oh i've heard of them, so i guess i'll vote for them. It really was weird. I have really enjoyed the rain we have had lately, it makes everything greener, and my lawn is actually growing again. I went looking for dogs last weekend. I found an 8 month old golden retriever but I just checked the website where i saw her at, and her picture was taken down, so i guess someone beat me to it....oh well. Next week is vegas and the week after is new orleans!!! finally!!! sad part is that i'll be missing two weeks of bowling, which i do love, got a 220 last night which is good, but looks pretty sad when your teammates get 235 and 268, darn them!! oh well we are still in first, and thats what really matters right? Today is friday and lately that means get drunk night, i wonder if tonght will be any different?

Did anyone else see the star wars trailer? how awesome does that look!! its only 196 days away...i'm just saying...alright i'm leaving work now

sunshine and milkshakes!

No comments: