Thursday, September 2

It appears as though its time for my bi-weekly blog. Well actually that was meant for last Friday, but for some reason I guess I forgot to do it. I hate it when you go out to lunch and see a picture of something, get it, and then it doesn't taste nearly as good as the picture looks. Happened to me at Quiznos today, my sandwhich wasn't good, oh well. I watched part of the Republican Convention coverage too. To be honest conventions are really boring nowadays. My grandmother was telling me that years ago, the convention actually meant something, cause people really didn't know who their candidate was going to be, so it really was a neat nominating process. Today we all knew months in advance so its just a week long infomercial to why we should vote for you or your party. The Govenator's speech was interesting I guess, but I just kept laughing cause people in our state elected him, its kinda funny.
So Kobe had his case dismissed last night, somewhat shocking, but somewhat not. I just don't understand how a week ago the victim's father had written the court a letter saying how strong his daughter was and how she would do what was necessary when called to testify, and now this. It just seems like a big set up on her part of leading it as far as it could go without having to go to trial and still getting paid, cause we all know that is just around the corner. In the end the whold thing was just a waste of time and money on everyone. Did anyone learn anything? Did anyone gain anything?
Yeah!: 4 day weekend, Dodgers in first place with a mere 30 games to go, NCAA football started, NFL right around the corner, New Orleans trip booked, room somewhat clean, Mastering Madden 2005, Getting the Office with a windo in a 2 weeks! Bowling league starts soon.
Boo!: Work is starting to come in more rapidly, My workload just increased but no pay difference, softball team debacles, my mom went up north for a week how am i to survive?!?!, messy desk in my office, no new simpsons yet, no sopranos til 2006!, still haven't seen Garden State like everyone else.

Thats all for now.

No comments: