Sunday, August 29

sad to say but cure week is actually over :( it was fun and i'll always have my memories.

my third cure show was in carson at the home depot center on the cal state domiguez hills campus. that place blows for two reasons 1. parking was $20 bucks ... evil 2. they made us clear out the pit and i lost my PERFECT PERFECT standing spot :( sooo sad. but i didn't let that ruin my night. i rocked out to the cure and they played closedown for me ... YAY!! overall the show was pretty strong.

then it was off to sf and the sbc park. T.W.I.F.O.S.L.Y and i got to the park around 6-ish and got our tickets. we were on the club level deck so not too bad ... but still really far. at the point i didn't care because i was just so tired from standing in the pit the other two shows ... i just wanted to sit down. the show was alright ... towards the end it was a pop nightmare. i didn't like how no one was getting into it. it's all good though.

No comments: