Friday, August 13

hmm purplemonkeydishwasher is nice but have you found the jade monkey yet? hmm? thats what i thought. so i'm sitting here at work and I decided that its time to do my 2 week blog update. if you notice my blogs they are usually 2 weeks apart and happen to fall on the friday that i work. conincidence? probably..haha..vegas was fun, played some poker with mac at binions, didn't do that bad there and did decent at the blackjack tables, the killer for me on this trip, the stupid wheel of fortune $1 slot machine. All I ever want to do is spin the wheel, but did i? no!!! so annoying, just one spin would have made me happy, even if i won the measly 25 bucks. Anyway our softball team finally won as was pointed out before. It felt really good to finally win just one game, to make ourselves look competitive. Work is going good right now although its quite slow, as all of you who are emailed my weekly newsletter can see, there isn't a lot happening. for those who don't yet get it, let me know so i can sign you up for life. haha. I still need to see Garden State, it seems everyone I know has already seen it, sucks to be me. Although I'm sure there is no cool seen where the main character marries a giant bag of weed and then imagines his life with the bag of weed...haha. Dodgers in first place by 7 games as we speak...sniff...i get to attempt to buy playoff tix..sniff.....I think we need to have another game night soon, i'm itching for some cranium!!!

No comments: