Monday, July 26

Pigern, I can't believe that guy said that to you. Some people are so ignorant and will never know any better. You should have told him Chinatown is right around the corner from his house in Asshole Alley. Pffttt.

This weekend, I saw Steve Burns at Spaceland. For those of you who don't know, he is the ex host of Blue's Clues. I went bc my friend wanted to go and so I tagged along. I had never even seen a single episode of Blue's Clues. Anyway, the crowd was sooo random. Spaceland is in Silverlake, so you expect trendy l.a. hipsters right? Wrong! I think the 909 was sponsoring a field trip bc everyone there looked like they belonged in Fresno or Fontana. Some people looked like they were supposed to be at Dublin's. Yeah, I don't know. Anyway, I think Steve Burns was attempting to come across as artsy and abstract (he had a projection screen behind him w/ audiovisual images and video clips), but it was just plain annoying. He was trying too hard.

No comments: