Thursday, July 15

Hey Party People whats up? I'm bored at work today so I guess I will blog. I was on vacation last week and I'm sure all of you missed me right? Nothing big just drove up to Santa Cruz to spend time at our old cottage which i haven't done in a few years. Got off to a great start as I got a nice speeding ticket on the 101...apparently you can't go 96 mph up there? odd i know...haha, but yeah i'm waiting to see what the damage will be when the bill comes, anyone want to take any guesses? Went to see a Giants game at SBC park in San Fran too, I really liked the stadium, it felt small and very close to the field, which i enjoyed, I highly recommend everyone to check it out, I liked it better than Petco in San Diego. Quick movie reviews:
 
Dodgeball: 7.0 its pretty funny and gets the usual cast of characters together. Its somewhat predictable but is still very entertaining to watch just cause Vince Vaughn gets to play a challenging part....himself..haha
 
Anchorman: 7.0 I laughed harder for this movie than I did for Dodgeball, but it didn't have much of a story, but movies like that are usually based upon the funny one-liners. Will Ferrell is great, and the cameos had me busting up.....I love lamp.
 
Went to the Espys last night thanks to my friend, had great seats, so good that I actually got to sit in back of a huge star..Lebron, nope, Denzel, nope..tom cruise..ha you wish, i got to sit in back of Jenna Van Oy, thats right Six from Blossom, I so wanted to yell WHOA!!! when someone won, but i didn't, darn.
 
Softball season is off to a pretty sad start, we easily could be 2-0 but instead we are 0-2. Last week was quite depressing, as one of our team members was illegally run over by the other team and the correct call wasn't made which set off lots of yelling and swearing and thus the attitudes dropped as we did the game. We have a rematch this sunday so you can all come out to watch, i know you are dying too!!
 
Anyway thats about all for me now. Hopefully I can put some pictures up soon. Hasta

No comments: