Sunday, June 20

to start off .... happy birthday darth. you are old like the rest of us .... blah blah.

okay i didn't really want to say anything because well .... i didn't but has anyone noticed this house ... the blogpage ... is basically dying. i'm tempted to put it out of its misery soon. no one blogs anymore ... at all. what gives. okay granted i don't even blog. what is going on ??? give me some feedback people. should i just shut the house down????? let me know.

nothing much to report on my end. i'm going through a bored out of my mind crisis where i'm attempting to find something that will peak my interest but if any of you know me i get bored with things quickly so eh. i mean i ran my head around certain hobbies to pick up - guitar (from my friend pete), cooking, computer programing, drawing, real estate, trying to get my series 7 (though very unlikely ... ha ha) and so on. yea i've been coming up with blanks. i don't need some huge life changing thing ... just something to kill time till i die. ha ha i mean till i have work on monday again. okay enough i'm done.

listening: to nothing but my crazed thoughts .......

No comments: