Tuesday, June 8

Greetings Everyone! Wow, it's been a very long time since I last blogged...so long that I forgot my username and password! :) I think the last time I blogged was BEFORE my trip to Asia. I'll spare you the details but I will say that everyone should try to go to Beijing if they ever have an opportunity. The Great Wall and Forbidden City were awesome! I'll try to post some pictures up as soon as I have a chance. Even though there were 7 of us traveling, for the most part there was no drama. Everybody got along which since 6 out of 7 of us were girls is pretty amazing. One girl though was interesting and made one of my friends cry while we were at the Great Wall. Pretty funny huh...but my favorite quote from her was while we were at this makeup store in Korea, and almost all of us were in line to buy makeup. It's a store that's known to sell inexpensive makeup that's pretty decent quality. So while we were in line we asked her if she was going to get anything and she said "No, that's like putting Loreal on my face." Thanks for saying that while I'm buying something!
Anyways, I'm a bit nervous about the game tonight (Lakers vs. Pistons). L.A. has the worst fans ever! I listen to Laker talk in the morning and all these "Laker fans" were calling in talking about how we're going to get swept in this series. It was one game! Don't even get me started with ghetto Dodger fans.

No comments: