Wednesday, May 26

okay i have been meaning to blog for a while, and have just been busy, then last night i blogged and then my computer crapped out on me and the internet went down. so annoying. So here is something for all of you to read whether you are working, in school, or in someone's case, saving the world. oh wait i was notified yesterday that the world is safe again, thanks mac...ass. sorry i looked for tradewinds but i couldn't find it, know what i do want though? pipe dream!!! how great was that game, i need to find that today actually. anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? i think i'm playing baseball/softball sometime this weekend, thats exciting isn't it? haha. work last week was incredibly bad, busy pretty much every day, stayed OT and got it all done, big-ups to me, so i rewarded myself with vegas. ahh vegas, where have you been....i didn't actually win anything, not like some people who win 9000 pennies on a penny machine, but it was fun nevertheless, and the room was kinda nice, thanks skimmy and la sports guy. Here are 10 random thoughts to ponder and if you are bored enough, answer...haha
1. Why is the Sopranos sooo good? The look in adrianna face in the car....priceless.
2. Why do the dodgers frustrate me so much?
3. How cool is New Orleans going to be in November?
4. How does mac prevent himself from going insane with doing ........... all day?
5. Why do people like to get in other people's biz at work?
6. How disgustingly hot is it going to be this summer?
7. Will I ever be able to keep my room clean?
8. Does anyone still care about American Idol, when you have the magic of WB Superstar USA on?
9. Why do bad actors continuously make movies, and why do people see them?
10. Why do we all still have to wait a year for episode 3.

Yeah i'm bored..........

1 comment:

JKC said...

Hola. Yes, it is I.
Who am I?
How dare you ask that question.
And yes Christie, you may link me.
I rock.
Sort of.