Monday, May 3

it's 4:40 am and i just got back from coachella ... actually i got back close to 4:15 but whatevers the point is i'm back from what has to be my personal hell .... oh before i continue ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKIMMY ZO, you are old now :)

now to coachella. i won't bore you with the details just know this ... HOT, HOT, HOT AND I HATE PEOPLE EVEN MORE. and no not because they rub their sweaty bodies over me i can handle that ... or that they all have to smoke weed all the time ... or that they are just dumbasses ... no no see i hate people even more because they ARE NOT FUCKING REAL CURE FANS. so i'm in the pit, i'll say like 5 ft from the barrier part, unable to breathe, see or even stand. i kid you not. i know now why people have died in those things. long story short before the cure even came on i had to get out :( .... it was just too much and i knew it would only get worst once the cure got on stage. it was like a crushing force on my body, i kid you not i could not beathe and i thought i would break a body part (sigh). and to top it off the fuckheads around me were not cure fans, they were the "hey i'm at some stupid big event and i want to get to front so i can say i was at the front of this stupid big event". fucking coachella and the whole sold out-ness. pigern and i both agreed last yr was THOUSAND times better. :(

but don't pretend to pity me yet ... though i did get out of the pit i did find a nice much more relaxing spot to watch my boys and i know you won't believe me when i write this but don't worry rancid girl and pigern will back me up ... the cure were amazing. they are seriously a wonderful band to see live. they played all their hits and i mean all like lovecats, boys don't cry, just like heaven, push, inbetween days .... even i was surprised. they also intergrated some new songs which let me tell you are really good. i think this new album is going to kick both bloodflowers and wild mood swings out of the water. much darker and yet poppy. i'm loving it already and can't wait till june 29th :)

oh and a funny story to me getting out of the pit ... i had to go over the fence part so some security guard had to help out well ... well while coming down i guess i did not get a good footing or i let go too soon cause the next thing i knew i came crashing down on the floor on my ass/back with EVERYONE in the pit and the security guards staring at me most likely thinking "wow look at the chubby asian girl with glasses take that fall" and laugh. gosh i'm such a fucking loser, like honestly i'm a fucking loser ..... (shaking my head) .... (sigh).

okay must sleep but i hope all you have a great day at work ......

No comments: