Saturday, May 15

Hey everyone. Yesterday I went to see Ben Kweller at the Henry Fonda.
When I go to certain shows like that I feel so old. Literally all high schoolers or even junior high schoolers. And all their parents are waiting for them at the back of the venue.
The venue didn't even stocked their bar. They had weird beers I've never heard of because I guess they figured no one would drink.
Anyway, BK was good but work makes me so tired that I went upstairs and kind of took a nap in one of the chairs. Geez, I feel old.
Ok. No more whining.
The mag that I'm freelancing for was in the L.A.Times Calendar section. In an article on LA based, counter culture publications. It's pretty cool.
I've learned any publicity is good publicity. I mean look at Gigli. It got such horrible reviews but people still went to see it out of curiousity.
On a random note, I bought a bag that looks like a keyboard. I like objects that resemble another object. Haha. Of course New Wave thinks it's hideous.
Always a sign that it has a stamp of approval.

No comments: