Wednesday, May 5

here are a few ratings for you all since thats what people have been putting up.

Elephant: I dl this one the other day and finally got around to watching. Its very artsy and its attempting to be different and just out there. I did like however how the characters were all linked together and everything that you see in the background comes back around another time. It leaves you wondering what now? well at least it did for me. Its is somewhat slow as everyone knows what is going to happen, but it takes forever to get to that point, well not really forever as the movie is only an hour and fifteen minutes. Anyway I would give this movie a 7.0 in that its an interesting subject, keeps your attention. Could have been stronger with more character development. Anyway if anyone wants to watch it let me know.

The Girl Next Door: I dl this one a little while ago. It was pretty bad, but not as bad as i thought it was going to be. I mean its pretty unbelievable, but there are some humorous moments. Overall I would say that its a decent movie to watch if you have about an hour and a half to kill and want to laugh. So basically its like a 5.0. haha.

Star Wars Episode III bootlegged footage: Yeah this gets a 10.0.....its basically the anakin and obi-wan practicing their lightsaber duel. Its looks pretty cool to me, and i'm a dork hence the ultra high rating.

Anyway tough and long week so far. Kinda messed up at work yesterday which sucked and i ended up slicing my thumb on glass in two different places (don't ask how). Can't wait for the weekend to get here. I so feel like sleeping in. Also not having your car (its in the shop for accident repairs) sucks really bad. Question of the day: Why do people turn off their cell phones? I can understand putting them on silent, but why turn them off, isn't the point of having one is to have others reach you? It boggles the mind........bronger out

No comments: