Thursday, April 29

Hey all, I finished work today. It's kind of bitter sweet. I thought I would be overjoyed by it, but I still have not gotten the full effect of it. I'm going to miss my coworkers and San Diego, on the other hand i'll be closer to my family and friends. Tonight is the last night down here, i'm just getting together my odds and ends stuff. As I was cleaning out my fridge, I realized that I wasted a lot of food. I feel guilty for doing so, hopefully I will make more of a conscious effort to not waste food anymore. I have the month of May off to do whatever I please. Hopefully I will be in Hawaii. Then I start school in June. I wonder what it is going to feel like to be a student once again. I think this time around I will be more focused, as I know what I really want to be doing. Hope all of you have a good weekend.

Oh on another note. My friend's girlfriend told me that she is going to wax his face. I told her that sucked and that I did not think it was appropriate because he is not thrilled with the idea, but she kept insisting that she wanted him to do it. Anyways, I guess she is doing this concurrently as I blog. I feel bad for him, but then again it is his own fault too for not standing his ground. Am I the only one here that thinks this situation is messed up?

No comments: