Monday, April 19

Glad to hear that you all made it there safely. I actually understood your message pedro, so to feel as though I am in Spain, here is my return message:

Soy sí muy celoso, pero en el mismo tiempo sé que usted los individuos va a conseguir me algo realmente agradable. Tenga tan diversión, sea seguro y goce de su tiempo allí. Le veré todo pronto.



haha.....es correcto?

Anyway sad diego was fun, but i left my work i.d. down there......yes i'm a genius. had dinner saturday....was super tired and hungary before it even started so i went to mcdonalds.....good eating there. yesterday did pretty much nothing that exciting. this week looks boring. I think I may be getting sick, but i'm not sure.......big news who has the best record in baseball right now and just swept their division rivals? thats right the big blue wrecking crew.....bam!!! 9-3 baby!!!! onto the rockies for another sweep!!!!

No comments: