Friday, April 23

dang it darth, down with the clan. hey so i'm moving most of my stuff up this weekend from san diego. since i'm a nice guy, i'll let any of you come down and help out. haha. i was thinking about it, and i'm going to miss san diego, not really the city, the work, or the people, but i like living alone and away from alhambra. on the plus side i'll be in close vicinity to my friends. also i will be starting another journey for my career.

i was back in alhambra this weekend and i saw a lot of people i knew from high school. i tried my hardest to avoid them, because i did not want to have the usual small talk. i succeeded in doing so, i think i avoided at least 5 conversations starting with the, "hey, (insert name) how ya been? blah, bleh bluh, eat my shorts....." you know the usual banter. i did not care about you before and i sure do not care what you are doing now. i guess i was rude, because they recognized me and were about to say something, but i just walked the other way/avoided eye contact after, hahaha. do i feel bad about it, nah.

i haven't exercised in a while, as i jammed my fingers thus putting my basketball playing days on hiatus, and i have had no time to surf. i'm gaining weight again. i think i should go on the swan. or not. sorry darth i bet watching that was the worst 30 seconds of your life.

hey for all you people in espana, have a safe trip back home, and if you get home early, i'll let you guys help me move too. haha.

tunes for april:

Jaw, Knee, Music - NOFX
The Power of Moonlite - Tiger Army
Close My Eyes - Break the Silence
Sad Girls Por Vida - Pretty Girls Make Graves

No comments: