Friday, March 26

yes dorkus and hedwig you are dorks....but we are all dorks to some extent.....i was just reading about star wars episode 3, yes i am aware that the movie doesn't come out for another 13 months and 22 days 15 hours and 10 minutes but thats practically around the corner!!! haha....see good times

so my friend works for GSN (thats the game show network for all you not hip and with it kids out there) anyway she thinks she can get me on either the evan marriott (uh elder?) dating game or the word show Lingo.....I think I am going for the latter. Anyway I'll need a partner who is good at word puzzles...new wave and skimmy you are automatically disqualified as you are becoming fobs more and more each day. haha....Being on a game show has always been a life long dream...I was so close to win ben stein's money...so close!!!

today is friday which basically means its me and my coworker who is a year younger than me, and then the 2 interns...yeah we are going to be productive today, i know it!!! haha....well i do have some work that needs to be done, but it shouldn't take to long...well I hope not.

if any of you have speakers at work or want some music to listen to that you haven't heard in a while I would highly suggest launch.com big 80s or big 90s stations here is a kick sample 80s: pour some sugar on me, every rose has its thorn, take on me, don't stop believing (amongst other journey songs), bon jovi hits, its soo bad its good....then i flipped to the 90s station to get: what is love?, informer (yes snow!!!) groove is in the heart, bed of roses (bon jovi goes 2 decades!!) november rain, ice ice baby just to name a few......trust me your'll be laughing your ass off cause you'll know every crappy song it plays. brings a tear to my eye...sniff

No comments: