Tuesday, March 30

hm... sometimes i don't feel like a real music fan because i know that if i were to listen to janet j's new album, i wouldn't like it. something about r&b that makes me unhappy. there are a few songs of hers (or r&b in general) that i think are ok. i don't know what it is though.
anyway, i decided recently that i'm not going to sell any more of my cds. well, besides the fact that you don't really get back what you actually paid... when i play an old cd it pretty much always reminds me of a certain time/incident/person. for example, i played this uk band called easyworld. they aren't great and won't do much in the grand scheme of the music world but the album reminded me of when i was in london and saw their set in camden. and some of their songs/lyrics are kind of ridiculous (i.e. you make me want to drink bleach) in a kooky way. : )

No comments: