Sunday, February 1

This is me complaining:

Okay okay okay. I know I did this to myself and shouldn't be complaining because we have all been forewarned, but I watched Gigli. And this is where I start sounding like I did awhile back with my blog about the Celine Dion store in Vegas. Anybody involved in the production of this movie should have put out this disclaimer: "We are SOO sorry you watched this movie. We will pay you back in form of therapy because we are sure that after watching this movie, your life will never be the same. You will be scarred for life, and you will wake up day after day wondering why you did this to yourself."........So Gigli is definitely not one of those "so bad it's good" type of movie. More like "so bad you want to poke your eyes out and rip off your ears and stomp on them bad." Don't see for yourself, just take my word for it.

Okay, Best WORST Line from Gigli:
Jennifer Lopez: It's Turkey Time.
Ben Affleck: Huh?
JL: (motioning for him to go down on her by opening and closing her legs) Gobble Gobble!!

No comments: