Tuesday, February 10

hmm i guess I should blog since I haven't for a while and I may get kicked out if I don't. I just got back from Kentucky tonight. Fun times hanging with the Hutchins side of my family which I rarely get to do. Seems like get togethers only happen for weddings now, which got me and my guy cousin arguing as to who was next...fun times. In other news I have gotten a new job which i'm pretty excited about since I will actually be using my degree!!! Scary isn't it? I am leaving the housing authority to become the executive assistant to the chairman of the board of supervisors. long title i know. It should lead to bigger and better things in the future if I show quality work, so i really need to get myself going everyday. It will be kinda sad to leave my office since I have been there for 2+ years now and I feel pretty close to a couple of people there, but its for the best that I leave. New job....new car...am I actually growing up? wth? no i didn't think so either. In other news I have been so tired of late, i have trouble making it past 8:30-9:00 some days.....scary isn't it...could my months of lack of sleep finally be catching up with me? Baseball spring training starts next week...who is excited??!?!?! oh yeah just me...haha....

No comments: