Tuesday, January 27

today is not my day .... warning: sorry complaining will be done now ....

i wanted to get the cure join the dots box set today. see i actually pre-ordered it but it was not going to come until after jan. 27 and i was like forget that. so i cancelled my pre-order and decided to get it at best buy because it was at a good price.

well i drive all the way to the westwood one (on my lunch break may i add which takes way longer than i thought due to LA FRICKING TRAFFIC) because it is closer to my office and of course THEY SOLD OUT :( so then i call to see if the other best buy near pico has it and of course they have like 5 copies (sigh) but oh well i had already used all my time up.

i just put my box set on hold at the tower near my house and i'll go there after work. but i so wanted to listen it today at work .... man i'm irked, pissed and annoyed. i guess on the plus side i got the new no motiv cd and it sounds okay.

spinning: independence day - no motiv

No comments: