Thursday, January 22

so much fun to be on the phone with the phone company for an hour. this is the 4th or 5th month in a row where i've done this. the best was my 3 hour phone call. whoa happy days. at least this is the last time i have to do so, unless they screw up again. okay so american idol is sweet. my favorite was the military/rap korean guy on monday. i think that is the moment that defines why i am korean. it brought the level of my pride up another notch. haha. oh yeah and just thought i'd burst some bubbles, but hong kong supastah is my friend's cousin's friend, follow that, and he really isn't a fob. haha. does anyone watch the apprentice? the guys team is getting their asses beat in, but seriously, they were the better negotiators, what the girls did was not negotiate, they were flirting. i thought that was pretty weak. oh well they still won, i guess. damn reality t.v. at least american idol is almost over for me, i never watch past the auditions. hey anybody see that one guy from hawaii in the clips that sings she bangs, he reminds me a lot of nkotb rule, hahahahahha.

No comments: