Wednesday, January 7

elimidate and 5th wheel make me want to punch myself in the face over and over again. I caught some of real world san diego last night, wow what a bunch of winners...mtv certainly knows how to pick them. i can't believe how fast 2003 went, kinda weird thats all.

new years resolutions

1. get in shape - yes i know this is typical, but i've been going to the gym a lot and hopefully i can keep it up.
2. get a new job
3. get mac to stop listening to dashboard confessional and good charolette
4. save more money
5. get a new car.

rave: having two people look at my resume right now, getting ahead in my work, working out, playing the sims, vegas this weekend
rant: the broncos losing, the dodgers signing a crappy player who they don't need, waking up early, traffic starting again.

No comments: