Friday, January 16

are we not supposed to be eating meat right now? oh well if you gotta go, go eating something tasty....so yeah this "scare" has not made me stop and i haven't died yet everyone just wanted to let you all know that. vegas was fun times, didn't lose as much as pretty much everyone else there, which is good, still lost, but not as much. i'm feeling pretty good right now i had a client come in earlier this week, who makes me feel really good about the job i do. i know i bitch and complain a lot about stupid tenants and their stupid request....but when one comes around who makes you smile and enjoy your job its all worth it. I'm also feeling really good at work cause i'm ahead of schedule right now and everything is neat and orderly which is really rare for me, can i do the same to my bedroom? fyi: dorkus/new wave i have another review in about 15 minutes, where they are going to give me another week off. hahaha.......

crappy that i'm listening to mostly cause they get stuck in my head:
Ian Van Dahl - Castles in the sky
the liz phair album (this one doesn't annoy me as much)
Evanescence - Hello (stop laughing)
NOFX - Liza and Louise (its old but still good)
Welcome to the Jungle - the BMC connection (its way better than GNR.....haha)

No comments: