Thursday, December 18

oh and i forgot to say....when i was watching lord of the rings...well this one part they showed legolas/orlando bloom and a bunch of girls around me started clapping and giggling. So later on in the movie when Arwen/Liv Tyler came on...the guys around us-to be funny-started clapping and giggling. fun stuff!

ALSO, i like orlando bloom...BUT i was wondering why the fascination? like he's not all masculine or anything. so I was wondering if there is a trend of girls liking "feminine" type of guys. I.E. Justin Timberlake....Orlando Bloom....haha ok maybe not a trend but those are two big ones! hehe For me, I tend to like pretty boys anyway--even tho the red head protests that he's a pretty boy.....i do. I just thought the general public liked vin diesel and the rock. *shrug*

sorry if my blogs sound REtarded but I've got a lot inside my head from exams...and can't really articulate at all right now. My verbal stores are shot!

No comments: