Thursday, December 4

Hi Everyone! It’s been a while but I enjoyed reading all the blogs that I’ve missed since November 17th. Not like New Wave has been keeping track though. =) Mac it does suck that Zo had to retire again. It sucks more that he announced it 3 days before the Clipper game I bought tickets for just to watch him. It’s okay though, the game was fun even though the Clippers lost and I wore my Zo jersey since he was there in spirit. I also came back from a cruise to Ensenada not too long ago and the swaying is normal. The first night back when you’re sleeping you feel like your bed’s swaying and you feel like you’re moving when you’re looking at the computer screen. I felt the most normal in a moving car, but it only lasts about 2 days, right? Did you go on Carnival or Caribbean? I went on Carnival last year and Caribbean this year and overall I liked Caribbean more. The ambiance and food was better on Royal.
I watch Rich Girls and yes they are pretty dumb but I can’t help but watch the show. Just like I can’t help but watch Newlyweds. I was laughing Pigern when I heard them talk about why people in the Midwest wear cargo pants. Remember when Alley said her father invented them? Why do we watch these shows? I don’t know, just like Jerry Springer people have a fascination with dumb people I suppose. But did anyone else watch Celebrity Poker? I was rooting for been Affleck because I didn’t like that Willie guy. But it sucked that David Schwimmer lost with Pocket Aces. Hmmm…I don’t gamble much but talking about it makes me want to go to Vegas. Vegas anyone?

No comments: