Tuesday, December 2

Hey party people, just got back from my day at the Tower Records in Brea to watch Tori Amos live. It was well worth me taking a vacation day, and yes dorkus and new wave i know i have about a thousand of those. Anyway I got there around 7:30 am, and was 12th in line. The tower people were really organized and cool to everyone waiting. They kept us all in line and issued numbered bracelets out so that if you were first in line you would be the first one in to see her. After getting my bracelet I slept in my car, saw Bad Santa (insert laughter here mac) then slept in my car a little more then went to lineup. I spoke with a few other fans and watched as the Star 98.7 vip winners went in to meet her got their stuff signed and then left before she sang....wtf??!??!?! yeah about 10-15 people didn't stay for the show.....that wasn't annoying or anything. We were eventually walked into the store and lined up, we were told to stand behind the vip winners who were sitting. So i was about 5 rows back, but still really really close. She did a five song set of: Silent all these years, take to the sky, Winter(my personal fav!!), Angels, and Seaside. Really cool and enthusiastic crowd of mostly died hard tori fans so that made the setting even better.

Thats all for now, i'll blog other stuff later.....

No comments: