Monday, December 29

cheers: no traffic in the morning :), watching the office bbc dvd ... oh my gosh so funny, saw FTC this weekend, star 98.7 80's countdown on new year's eve, going to a new drinking hole, eating see's candy, and i guess my biggest cheer is .... I GOT MY NEC LCD 1765 17"IN MONITOR. :) so happy. it is great. i came to the conclusion i must be a semi nerd cause while most girls spend their money on clothes or make up .... i just blew over $500 bucks on a flat screen computer monitor and I LOVE IT. hee hee.

jeers: overtime at work because this week is short and we HAVE to meet our deadlines (sigh) ..... , coming home late only to know you are heading back to work in a few hours, having friends not contact you, talking to REALLY self absorbed people, my credit card bill after purchasing the NEC 1765 17"in LCD monitor :(

spinning: nothing

No comments: