Thursday, November 13

In with: Alkaline Trio - Cringe

Rain rain go away. I was watching Fuse the other day, and they were showing videos of bands. What's wrong with them, I know they all sound alike, but why do they have to dress alike, and look alike? Whatever happened to originality. I swear I was watching one group, and I walked away, came back after a while, and I was thinking, damn this is a long song, cause I thought it was the same video. I was wrong. On that note, I listened to the new Blink album, the prototype for all these craptacular bands. It's a different sound, but nothing compares to the Cheshire Cat album. I'm just bitter because i've been searching for a new sound, but all I get is the same ole shite.

Christmas is upon us. Rad. This is the best time of the year, cause even assholes sometimes are in the spirit of the holidays and it's just a pleasant time, well with one big exception. Christmas shopping is the worst thing ever, I don't care if it be at the mall or regular stores, such as Best Buy, which is my haven, but the lines and people just suck in those areas. Hopefully I will be done with it before the big rush begins. Oh well good luck to you all, if you have to participate in the activities.

Out with: The Wunder Years - I Know Some Heroes

No comments: