Friday, November 7

I'm sitting here at work, with a little over an hour to go, so I decided to kill it not working. This is kind of late, but my view on trendy LA, is pretty much on par with New Wave's. Bunch of fake people trying to impress other fake people, who think they are more important than others because they know someone that knows someone. At least wearing sunglasses at night is cool, right?

I'm going to London for New Year's, i'm stoked. Any suggestions on what I can do out there would be appreciated. On another note it's November, that means snowboarding season is upon me again, i've been itching to get out there, sweet. I have mixed feelings about it right now though, if it rains it kills the surf, but brings the snow. So I don't know how to feel. Especially cause surfing is free and I don't have to drive as far, but oh well. I hope the pow pow is gnar gnar this year. Haha, I hate when bros say that.

Darth is coming down this weekend to SD. Should be good times once again, gonna go play some hold'em, and hopefully come out with some cash. Probably not, but I can dream right? Sorry I just rambled through this and wasn't really thinking while I was typing, I just wanted to kill time. One last note, the Lakers are kind of good this season, I usually don't like them, but this year is an exception. And no no, i'm not bandwagoning. One final note, Kobe's tattoo is why people who get tats for stupid reasons, or just to have one to have one, should not get them. Have a good weekend, and Godspeed.

No comments: