Thursday, November 6

i guess i'll blog basically cause i'm bored......for starters i'm sorry to shock you hedwig but i too have not seen the fish movie....not that much interest on my part. Not a big pixar fan for starters, and second....its about fish......thats not as bad as not seeing THE EPISODE OF SAVED BY THE BELL. lets see looking forward to another fun darth and mac in san diego weekend. most likely i'll be practicing my texas hold-em skills, which i have none..haha...by the way all i'm now on day #40 of being sober....its been a long 40 days..haha...matrix 3 just came out and i haven't hear any good reviews of it, which is kinda sad cause of the franchise behind it, but at the same time it had two things going against it in my opinion. 1) too close to part 2, not enought time for some hype to be built up and 2) it has keanu....and thats a really big thing to overcome....haha....getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled next friday....i'm so looking forward to that...i mean being in pain for my entire weekend!!! how cool is that!!! haha, i'm just hoping for some good drugs afterwards. bowling night, lets all hope for a 600 series for me!!!!

No comments: