Monday, November 17

hey pigern, thanks! i was telling new wave that if i put up a friendster pic of me wearing my glasses, no one would recognize me (clark kent style). but i guess that's not the case.

anyway, saw deathcab as well this weekend at the glass house. (insert BOOOOO here.) i hate the glass house. it sucks ass. AND some super tall guy stood right in front of me, and i got all bitchy at him and told him i was standing there for almost 2 hours so he needs to move. (he did.) don't tall people realize they can stand at the back of the room and still see? they don't need to stand in front of short people!!!! moving on, deathcab was awesome. too bad the crowd was lame. not a single person was dancing or even moving. it was like they were zombies i swear. but man deathcab was good. and they even played Love Song by some obscure 80's band I'd never heard of. by some sucky band called the cure. haha.

listening to: the sound of settling

No comments: