Wednesday, October 22

With new wave away I have elected myself as dictator of the house, so you all better blog or i'll kick you out....haha.....

anyway i need some help i have this movie line stuck in my head and i can't seem to figure out where it is from, so if you know, please let me know: "I will end you!!" Its seems to obvious but i can't seem to put my finger on it.

Everyone should be watching I love the 80s strikes back on VH1, i know mac is.....its more of the cheese we all grew up on and now seems really embarressing. I watch it sitting next to my computer so I can dl songs that they play clips of. I think i added about 20 songs to my collection last night. Plus you get to see all the cheesy tv shows and movies. Last night I got to relive fragle rock...how cool was that show...a bunh of hippie muppets who live in caves and get advice from a pile of trash...haha..simply classic.

No comments: