Wednesday, October 1

i think i should blog, new wave gave me a semi threat, and asked why i haven't blogged in sometime, and dorkus you just reminded me. haha. so i'm in the midst of watching batman the movie. it's so good, then they just got worse and worse. except for mr. freeze cause he's haauugght! but yeah, it's kind of nostalgic watching it, cause i haven't seen it in such a long time. i forgot the quote "have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" i don't know why, but i think it's cool. i have been in a funk lately, but now am out of it, i feel much better about things, and am ready to enjoy my life once again. i think i just let too many little things bother me, but now that i've gotten them out of the way, i hope it's clear sailing from here on out. yeah yeah, i know, right? haha. oh well, wishful thinking. which reminds me, better go check the lottery numbers. i hope, i hope, i won! haha. if that's the case, then house, drinks on me!

No comments: