Tuesday, September 16

music to come back to blogging: mariah - "clown"

ok, so ive been gone for a while. since the last time i was on here, ive moved to san francisco and have begun medical school. so far, i like sf (a.k.a. "the city", thats soooo hilarious to me). i havent had a chance to do much and check things out because 1) i got here the morning that orientation started, and 2) the saturday after i got here, my sis flew up and drive my car home. sometimes i miss my car, but then i remember how i had to drive around my neighbourhood for 30 mins every nite to find parking. for the last 3 days my car was here, i did not move it, just so i wouldnt lose my parking space. terrible.
let me see, as far as school is concerned, all the people in my class are nerds, they never want to do anything other than study. im hoping after the first exam they will calm down and have fun. ive discovered an 80's club on thursday nites, which was pretty cool. theres also one on saturday nites that i want to check out, and i want to check out "popscene", the britpop club, on thursday nites as well. so much to do.
anyway, back to school. we dont have to do dissections, and i think thats awesome. cos i was realising that other med students have to dissect their cadavers, which translates into MANY hours in the lab. all our cadavers are already dissected and we just look at them and study the structures. coolness, i must say.
well, i suppose thats all for now.
oh yeah, have fun at the show FTC!!

music to finish blogging: the go-go's - "vacation"

No comments: