Thursday, August 14

music to begin blogging: the cure - lullaby (that ones for u ftc, actually, its what made me decide to come and blog)

okay, so nothing especially interesting has been going on here. lets see, i went to the 80s club with some of y'all forever and a half ago, and i must say, good times were had :D my sister enjoyed it as well, i think she told her co-workers about it cos every friday since then she asks me what the name of the club is cos her co-workers want to know. good stuff.

ok, the other day, i filled out the "separation" form for best buy (i.e., my 2 weeks notice). :'( how sad. its not too bad working there, and the discount is hella nice. this week, i bought the batman legacy for 42 bucks (reg. 69.99) and i got the best of molly shannon for 12 bucks (reg. 14.99), not to shabby. (haha, remember that from vert lab, hedwig??) i still havent made the one big purchase that i wanted to make. i dont know whether to go with a digi-cam or a stereo for my car, hmmmm.

speaking of my car, the other day i went to get a tune up near by and i had a coupon with me for 34.99. and the dude there told me that my '01 malibu would be $189!!! because my car REQUIRES the platinum plugs, im like, WTF?!?! so i need to call somewhere else, cos i totally did not believe him, and i hope i dont have to shell out that much mula, cos if so, then my car will just have to settle for an oil change dammit!
oh yeah, im off to sf in about 3 weeks. my sister had said that she wanted to throw a going party, but we've yet to see that materialise, we might just end up going out or something.

oh yeah, ftc, i have the blender issue with thom yorke on the cover, if u want it.
so i guess thats about it for now....


music to close: bush - cold contagious

ONE MORE THING! shirley's new studio diaries are now up at www.garbage.com for the reading...enjoy

music for editing: shakira - donde estan los ladrones? (blogger wont let me do accents, booooo!)

No comments: